Looking for a unique gift idea?
email us for a gift certificate
for a 1 or 2 night stay!
Welcome to our unique treehouse
We invite you to explore our treehouse online, or better still come and stay in it for a while!
Outa-the-Woods is in a private location in the East Kootenays of British Columbia. Explore the site to find all you need to know about our location, pricing, how to contact us, what you can do in the surrounding area and where we are located.
There’s also a photo gallery that shows off the treehouse.
Living in the trees
Perched on a large platform 5 meters (15 feet) high and built on 7 trees, “Outa-the-Woods” is a totally unique vacation retreat. Relax on the deck overlooking ponds and forest. Enjoy a spectacular Rocky Mountain view and watch the wildlife from the deck. This treehouse is built entirely out of the woods with carefully selected, curved, twisted and burled wood. It features many carvings, 2 handmade spiral staircases, and rustic furniture.
“Outa-the-Woods” has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in a peaceful natural setting. Experience the magic of living in the trees. Outathewoods is a secluded, romantic getaway, ideally suited for couples.
- spacious 2-sided front deck with barbeque,
- main floor with dining area, kitchen, bathroom and lounge,
- loft bedroom with walk-out balcony and double hammock,
- propane kitchen with a full set of pots, pans, dishes and cutlery,
- An attractive propane fireplace,
- solar electric outlets for low amp appliances,
- 3 piece bathroom,
- Queen bed in loft, queen futon on main floor,
- running hot and cold water, and solar powered lights.